PowerPack Ambi 10K Dual USB-C Power Bank
This product has been fully funded on Kickstarter. Take a look at our Kickstarter page.
Press Kit (click here)
- Bidirectional USB Power Delivery (PD) ports. Fast charging of a single device at 18W via USD PD. Normal (5V) charging of two devices at once at up to 20W combined output
- Pass-through charging and uninterruptible power supply (UPS) support
- Compact, cost-effective, and off-the-shelf backup battery for home automation gizmos in the event of an outage. Ensure your home security cam will continue to record footage on its microSD card for hours, even if the power is out. NOT compatible with Google Nest Cam IQ Outdoor because the cam requires 15V input
- Supports 18W input for faster recharging. Can be recharged by Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- Multi-protection system for you and your devices. Fast charges iPhone 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy S8 / S9 / S10, and Google Pixel
In the Box
- 1× PowerPack Ambi
- 1× 20-inch USB-C to USB-C cable
- 1× Travel Pouch
- User Guide
- Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL
- iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus (Note: For these iPhone models, an official or MFi-certified USB-C to Lightning cable needs to be purchased separately.)
- iPad Pro 2018, MacBook Air 2018, MacBook 2015 and later
- Nintendo Switch
- GoPro 5 and later
- Sony a7 III, Fujifilm X-T3, Canon EOS R Mirrorless
For additional compatibility information, please check out our spreadsheet titled "Suggested setups for owners of various devices."
Tech Specs (Model QB812)
- 18-month warranty
- US-based technical support
- User Guide
How long can the PowerPack Ambi power the Google Wifi mesh Wi-Fi router?
Can the Ambi be used as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for the Raspberry Pi 4B?
My use case requires more wattage than 18W. What can I use?