LevPower X Qi Certified 10W Wireless Charger
A Word from ZMI
Have you tried and enjoyed our PowerPack 10K and 20K battery packs? If so, I'd encourage you to give this exquisitely designed wireless charger a try. You will find the same high standard of design and workmanship even at such an affordable price! The actual product looks much nicer than in the pictures :-)
(To Moto Z Users)
The Moto Z family of phones do not have built-in support for wireless charging. You’ll need the Moto Mod called "moto style shell with wireless charging" (Model: MD100W).
- Charges Qi-compatible phones: iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X / XS / XS Max / XR, Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 edge / S6 / S6+ / S6 edge / S6 edge+ / Note9 / Note8 / Note5, LG G3 / G2 / V30, Lenovo Moto Z, LG G3 / G2 / V30
- Supports Apple 7.5W wireless charging and Samsung 10W when powered by 9V/2A Quick Charge-enabled wall charger. 5W normal wireless charging when powered by 5V/2A power plug. (Note: Actual speed may vary, subject to the phone's capability, thermal management, and throttling.)
- Charges iPhones up to 7.5W - the maximum power permissible for iPhones - 50% faster than 5W charging
- Phone Case-friendly: Levitate up to 8 mm (5/16") from the pad and would still charge. For best performance, keep the phone within 4 mm (5/32")
- A low-profile disk of 3.5" radius and 0.3" thick
- Exquisite aesthetics: 2.5D toughened glass with pencil-polished edge set in a CNC-machined, sandblast finish, anodized aluminum base
- Future-proof USB-C input port as opposed to old Micro-USB port, so that you don't need to worry about plugging it in upside down
- FCC certified, SGS North America listed, Qi certified (registration ID 4229)
- IN THE BOX: 1× LevPower charging pad, 1× 3.3' USB-C cable, user guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and backing of our knowledgeable & helpful customer advocacy team. (The Non-Bundle - Charging Pad Only option does not include AC Adapter)
- Model: WTX10
- Input (USB-C): 5V𝌂2A, 9V𝌂1.6A
- Output: 5W max on 5V𝌂2A AC adapter, 10W max on Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 AC adapter
- Effective Distance: 8 mm (about 5/16 inch)
- Ideal Distance: 4 mm (about 5/32 inch) or closer
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Size: Radius–3.5 in (89 mm), Depth–0.3 in (7.1 mm)
- Weight (charging pad): Approx. 2.9 oz (83 g)
- Using with wallet cases may damage magnetic strips or chips in credit cards
- Do not use the 5W iPhone square plug or a computer USB port to power your ZMI wireless charger.
- Use an 18W Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 AC adapter with the wireless charger for fast charging.
- Actual charging speed may vary, subject to the phone's thermal management and throttling.
- If the red LED indicator light flashes, please make sure the space between your phone and charging pad is less than 4 mm and has no metal objects (coins, ring stand, finger grip, car mount, chip cards, etc.) in between. If so, remove the objects and see if charging goes back to normal.
- The Non-Bundle - Charging Pad Only option does not include any USB AC adapters. For optimal performance, use the wireless charger with a Quick Charge 3.0 enabled AC adapter.
Fast Wireless Charging (up to 10W)
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X / XS / XS Max / XR (7.5W is the max power allowed by Apple)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 edge (10W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 / Note8 / Note5 (10W)
- Mi Mix 3 (10W) / Mix 2S (7.5W)
Normal Wireless Charging (5W)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6+ / S6 edge / S6 edge+
- Google Nexus 7 / 6 / 5 / 4
- Nokia Lumia 830 / 920(T) / 925(T) / 930 / 1020 / 1520
- Lenovo Moto Z (when used with the Moto Mod called "moto style shell with wireless charging" Model: MD100W)
- LG G3 / G2 / V30
- Pixel 3 / 3 XL (Note: Google Pixel Stand can deliver 7.5W)
- Huawa Mate 20 Pro